“If you’re waiting for perfection, you’ve waited too long”
👊🏻 In this episode, you will learn:
1) How to bring an idea you’re inspired by to conviction
2) Thinking about a pivot? Making that big decision and what it takes
3) What metrics matter at a stage of hyper-growth
4) The digital uptake & uprising across markets
5) The cost of fast fashion & what we must all do for real sustainability in a world of an inferno of desire
About Ankiti Bose
At 23, Ankiti co-founded Zilingo in 2015 with the vision of bridging the technology gap within the fashion and lifestyle supply chain to help small merchants and traders truly poise themselves for digitization.
Under her leadership, Zilingo has raised US$308 million from investors including Temasek, EDBI, Sequoia Capital, Sofina, and notable angels such as Tim Draper and Kunal Shah. With offices in 8 countries and over 500 employees, through Zilingo, Ankiti sets out to level the playing field in the global supply chain and empower businesses with tools and software which allow them to scale their business efficiently.
Ankiti has been featured on the Forbes Asia 30 Under 30, Global Fortune 40 Under 40, and Global Bloomberg 50 lists in the last 2 years. Recently, she made it to the Singapore 100 Women in Tech List in the company of some globally renowned achievers.
Follow Ankiti: @AnkitiBose
Join: The List — Tips, Tools, Thoughts from Sarah