👊🏻 In this episode, you will learn:
1) Why 83% of knowledge workers DO NOT WANT to return to the office
2) How executive leaders can lead effectively remotely in 2021 and beyond
3) The unique challenges of work from home for different groups and what leaders can do
4) The impact post-pandemic for the future of work
5) How to rethink productivity metrics to bring out the best in your distributed teams
About Brian Elliott
Brian Elliott leads the Future Forum, a new consortium launched by Slack to help companies reimagine work in a people-centric and digital-first world. Brian has spent the last two decades leading teams and building companies at Slack, Google and a number of startups.
Previously, Brian was the VP & General Manager of Slack’s Platform team. Slack’s Platform integrates with over 2,300 enterprise tools from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, Salesforce and Workday and supports over 820,000 active developers building solutions for their own teams. Before Slack, Brian was General Manager of Google Express, Google’s full stack commerce platform. Prior to Google, Brian was CEO at SaaS and eCommerce startups. Before that, Brian was a Principal with The Boston Consulting Group.